We have been actively monitoring the advice provided by the Australian State and Federal Governments and the World Health Organisation regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our Bootcampers, our workers and their families are our priority.
Protecting our People, our Visitors and our Community
We have introduced a number of measures to help minimise the risk presented by the virus and allow our services to continue operation. Regular updates are being provided to our staff and our Bootcampers to ensure that everyone entering our premises are aware of these measures and the latest health and safety advice. We have implemented the following:
- Mandatory requirements for all people entering our premises to report if they are feeling unwell, have recently travelled overseas or have been in contact with someone who has recently travelled or has tested positive to COVID-19
- New social distancing measures have been implemented including eliminating all physical contact including hand shakes
- Meal break adjustments to allow for increased hygiene practices and social distancing measures
- New protocol reminders and updates on the situation are provided every day at morning pre-start
- Additional cleaning and sanitisation practices to help keep workspaces and common use areas safe
- Limiting visitors to our site
- Limiting face to face meetings and instead, utilising technology to hold teleconferences or video conferences
What we ask of you
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have been in contact with our staff, Bootcampers or our sites, please advise a member of our team as soon as possible so that we can act appropriately and keep everyone safe.
By working together and adopting a calm and balanced approach, we will continue to review our plan and adapt and change as we need to.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Download a PDF copy of our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Business Continuity Plan HERE.